|“||Big Multiplayer & Time Trial Improvements!|
Huge changes are here for Weekly Time Trials and Online Multiplayer. Check out RRTV for a full breakdown from the Game Team!
— What's new in Competition Update (v6.5)
Weekly Time Trial Tournament (WTTT)
This regular Tournament consists of one Time Trial with a selection of different cars. It keeps changing every week. At the end of the week, the tournament closes and the rewards based on the player's group are attributed. Players can rent a car only for WTTT if they don't own the car The ultimate goal, of course, is the award for Rank A: 300 .
Race the Time Trial to rank on the Tournament Leaderboard - win huge Gold prizes when the Tournament ends!
|“||Reach Driver Level 12 to unlock Time Trial Tournaments||”|
— in game information
WTTT Tracks and Cars for 18-Sep-2018 to 25-Sep-2018
|JAGUAR XJ220||JAGUAR F-TYPE SVR||JAGUAR XE SV PROJECT 8|
|Go to the WTTT page for Car usage (including Best Cars), Track usage and WTTT History.|
Ranks and Awards for the Weekly Time Trial Tournament
McLaren Shadow Project Time Trial Competition
One (a different) winner will be selected from each event and entered into the McLaren Shadow Project semi-final which is currently planned for 1st December 2018.
Race Teams Tournament
To play a Race Team Challenge, the player must join or create a team. The team will consist of an acronym, a motto, and a description. Teams can contain up to 20 members.
Each challenge is available from the race teams menu, tournaments are only open for a limited period, normally one day, occasionally two, and can only be played while the Race Team Challenge is open.
|“||Reach Driver Level 10 to unlock Race Teams||”|
— In-game information.
The following is a list of the regular challenges with brief descriptions of them :
- Autocross Annihilation: Win Autocross events, each win earns 1 point towards the teams' score.
- Distance Challenge: Compete for the highest total Distance using in-game specified car and track.
- Elimination Domination: Win Elimination events, each win earns 1 point towards the teams' score.
- Laps Challenge: Complete laps to score for the team, each completed lap gains a point for the team, sometimes it is one track (eg Monza) or a group of tracks available. (eg American/European)
- Overtaking Challenge: Compete for the highest total Overtakes using in-game specified car and track.
- Top Speed: Compete for the highest combined team top speed.
- Unassisted stipulation: This can be added to any Team Challenge, Steering Assists and Braking Assist should be turned off to score points for the team, Traction Control is not classed as an assist by the game.
Once the challenge is complete, the team can collect their competition rewards, the higher the team finish, the more rewards are earned. Rewards differ from challenge to challenge and are shared equally between all team members.
- RR3 Wiki:Team Events List of Team Events, for the current release
- Thread:196361 Race Teams Challenges Thread, Upcoming Challenges
Online Multiplayer TournamentThis is the information in-game:
|“||Online Multiplayer Tournaments are a chance to prove yourself on the world stage. Climb to the top of the Leaderboard and claim huge Gold and R$ rewards when the tournament ends.|
A new Online Multiplayer Tournament starts each week. At the end of the week, the top 10 players on the Leaderboard receive Gold prizes. Everyone who participated in the Tournament earns an R$ amount based on their Rating when the Tournament ends (number of points x 1,000).
Your position on the Leaderboard is based on your Rating. Rating is a reflection of skill. Generally speaking, winning increases your Rating and losing decreases it. When you start an Online Multiplayer race, you are matched against players with a similar Rating.
All Online Multiplayer race results get ranked the same way on the same Leaderboard, regardless of which league the race occurs in.
— FireMonkeys, the game developer
|“||Reach Driver Level 6 to unlock Online Multiplayer.||”|
— in game information
These are the prizes (v6.5) - subject to confirmation:
These are the prizes (pre v6.5):
Old (pre v6.5) WTTT Rewards