Weekly Time Trial Tournament (WTTT)
This regular Tournament consists of four Time Trials with a selection of different cars on four tracks with one track changing every week. The player's results for the other three tracks are carried forward into the next week and can continue to be improved. Then, at the end of the week, the tournament closes and the rewards based on the player's group are attributed. The ultimate goal, of course, is the award for Rank A: 300 .
Race all four Stages to rank on the Tournament Leaderboard - win huge R$ and Gold prizes when the Tournament ends!
|“||Reach Driver Level 12 to unlock Time Trial Tournaments||”|
— in game information
WTTT Tracks and Cars for 20-Nov-2017 to 27-Nov-2017
|BMW 1 Series M Coupe||Porsche Cayman S||Ferrari 599 GTO||Lamborghini Asterion LPI 910-4|
|Bugatti Veyron 16.4||Koenigsegg One:1|
|NISSAN SKYLINE GT-R V-spec (R34)||Ferrari F40||Ferrari FF||Jaguar XJ220|
|McLaren F1 GTR||Jaguar XJR-9||Ferrari 412 T2|
Porsche Test Track
|Dodge Challenger R/T||Dodge Challenger SRT8||Dodge Challenger SRT Hellcat||Dodge Viper SRT10 Coupe|
|Dodge Viper SRT10 ACR-X|
|NISSAN 370Z (Z34)||Bentley Continental Supersports||Chevrolet Corvette ZR1||Pagani Zonda F|
|McLaren P1™||Porsche 919 Hybrid (2015)|
|Go to the WTTT page for Car usage (including Best Cars), Track usage and WTTT History.|
Note: The old Top Car Picks project page with Best Cars is still available.
Ranks and Awards for the Weekly Time Trial Tournament
Race Teams Tournament
To play a Race Team Challenge, the player must join or create a team. The team will consist of an acronym, a motto, and a description. Teams can contain up to 20 members.
Each challenge is available from the race teams menu, tournaments are only open for a limited period, normally one day, occasionally two, and can only be played while the Race Team Challenge is open.
|“||Reach Driver Level 10 to unlock Race Teams||”|
— In-game information.
The following is a list of the regular challenges with brief descriptions of them :
- Autocross Annihilation: Win Autocross events, each win earns 1 point towards the teams' score.
- Distance Challenge: Compete for the highest total Distance using in-game specified car and track.
- Elimination Domination: Win Elimination events, each win earns 1 point towards the teams' score.
- Laps Challenge: Complete laps to score for the team, each completed lap gains a point for the team, sometimes it is one track (eg Monza) or a group of tracks available. (eg American/European)
- Overtaking Challenge: Compete for the highest total Overtakes using in-game specified car and track.
- Top Speed: Compete for the highest combined team top speed.
- Unassisted stipulation: This can be added to any Team Challenge, Steering Assists and Braking Assist should be turned off to score points for the team, Traction Control is not classed as an assist by the game.
Once the challenge is complete, the team can collect their competition rewards, the higher the team finish, the more rewards are earned. Rewards differ from challenge to challenge and are shared equally between all team members.
- RR3 Wiki:Team Events List of Team Events, for the current release
- Thread:196361 Race Teams Challenges Thread, Upcoming Challenges
Online Multiplayer Tournament
This is the information in-game:
|“||Online Multiplayer Tournaments are a chance to prove yourself on the world stage. Climb to the top of the Leaderboard and claim huge Gold and R$ rewards when the tournament ends.|
A new Online Multiplayer Tournament starts each week. At the end of the week, the top 10 players on the Leaderboard receive Gold prizes. Everyone who participated in the Tournament earns an R$ amount based on their Rating when the Tournament ends (number of points x 1,000).
Your position on the Leaderboard is based on your Rating. Rating is a reflection of skill. Generally speaking, winning increases your Rating and losing decreases it. When you start an Online Multiplayer race, you are matched against players with a similar Rating.
All Online Multiplayer race results get ranked the same way on the same Leaderboard, regardless of which league the race occurs in.
— FireMonkeys, the game developer
|“||Reach Driver Level 6 to unlock Online Multiplayer.||”|
— in game information
These are the prizes: