FANDOM


  • IMG 0544
    Let's Kick This Off, Gentlemen :)

    Please Keep It Civil :)

    IMG 0525
    IMG 0527
      Loading editor
    • Just out of curiosity:

      • how long have you been playing?
      • how many hours per day do you play?
      • how much money have you spent?
        Loading editor
    • Please, more details of how...?

        Loading editor
    • Ansimino wrote:
      Just out of curiosity:
      • how long have you been playing?
      • how many hours per day do you play?
      • how much money have you spent?

      2 years

      40 min to 70

      North $1k

        Loading editor
    • Dear PMCR (keeping in civil)

      To get a fully upgraded garage, the Icon Gold spending needed will be around 150,000, depending on the sales opportunities you enjoyed.

      So.

      . Have you reached level 1,500, combined with a very good skill level and got the Icon Gold trough levelling up and high class racing? . Have you spent 15,000 bucks in acquiring the Icon Gold from FM? . Have you been the fortunate victim of an FM glitch shooting thousands of unexpected Icon Gold in your account? . do you have some tricks up your sleeve to acquire Icon Gold which could be very valuable for this wiki?

      . The idea behind this wiki, as I see it, is to share genuine information and experience which is valuable for the community in enjoying RR3.

      With a fully upgraded garage (and 100% completion?), you are top dog, numero uno, the guy to beat on this wiki. If you got there by one of the above methods, please let us profit of your experience. I think it is a pitty that none of this is reflected in your contributions.

      On the other hand, if you got there by methods which are more than slightly frowned upon by the majority of the wiki contributors, you should take your bussiness to another kind of wiki, and I would suggest the admins to ponder if they still want to have you around.

        Loading editor
    • JPHARP030456 wrote:
      Dear PMCR (keeping in civil)

      To get a fully upgraded garage, the Icon Gold spending needed will be around 150,000, depending on the sales opportunities you enjoyed.

      So.

      . Have you reached level 1,500, combined with a very good skill level and got the Icon Gold trough levelling up and high class racing? . Have you spent 15,000 bucks in acquiring the Icon Gold from FM? . Have you been the fortunate victim of an FM glitch shooting thousands of unexpected Icon Gold in your account? . do you have some tricks up your sleeve to acquire Icon Gold which could be very valuable for this wiki?

      . The idea behind this wiki, as I see it, is to share genuine information and experience which is valuable for the community in enjoying RR3.

      With a fully upgraded garage (and 100% completion?), you are top dog, numero uno, the guy to beat on this wiki. If you got there by one of the above methods, please let us profit of your experience. I think it is a pitty that none of this is reflected in your contributions.

      On the other hand, if you got there by methods which are more than slightly frowned upon by the majority of the wiki contributors, you should take your bussiness to another kind of wiki, and I would suggest the admins to ponder if they still want to have you around.

      Simply put a glitch from 2014 helped me and i still had to spend some $

        Loading editor
    • Screenshots?

      12 Mio R$ and 4,258 Icon Gold is a nice score and very much in line with standard gameplay.

      So why not share Level? % Completion? Number of hours played?

      + Tips and tricks based on having an abundance of FU cars available. + Your actual struggle to keep up a fully upgraded garage now your 2014 Icon Gold stash has dwindled to the measly 4,258 Icon Gold

        Loading editor
    • JPHARP030456 wrote:
      Screenshots?

      12 Mio R$ and 4,258 Icon Gold is a nice score and very much in line with standard gameplay.

      So why not share Level? % Completion? Number of hours played?

      + Tips and tricks based on having an abundance of FU cars available. + Your actual struggle to keep up a fully upgraded garage now your 2014 Icon Gold stash has dwindled to the measly 4,258 Icon Gold


      IMG 0536


      don't have any tips really, just keep grinding i guess

        Loading editor
    • Nice figures.


      1. You spent 370,882 Icon Gold

      2. You spent 166 Mio $ more than you earned.

      3. You got a fame to time ratio of about 11K/h which is below average.

      4. You got a R$ to time ratio of 86 K/h which is average

      5. You got a Icon Gold to time ratio of 425 Icon Gold/h, which is impossible without a non-standard influx.

      6. Fame - time - % completion - elite suggests a level below 200


      Thanks but does not clear the enigma.

        Loading editor
    • JPHARP030456 wrote:
      Nice figures.


      1. You spent 370,882 Icon Gold

      2. You spent 166 Mio $ more than you earned.

      3. You got a fame to time ratio of about 11K/h which is below average.

      4. You got a R$ to time ratio of 86 K/h which is average

      5. You got a Icon Gold to time ratio of 425 Icon Gold/h, which is impossible without a non-standard influx.

      6. Fame - time - % completion - elite suggests a level below 200


      Thanks but does not clear the enigma.

      as I stated before I used a glitch in 2014 so nothing shocking really

        Loading editor
    • PMCR
      PMCR removed this reply because:
      added on top
      08:52, April 9, 2017
      This reply has been removed
    • I am wondering how well you are doing in WTTT

        Loading editor
    • RR3-user1 wrote:
      I am wondering how well you are doing in WTTT

      Don't bother with them

        Loading editor
    • Benefit of the doubt.

      But if your Icon Gold to time ratio stays at the same level, the only explanation is that you are a billionaire ('s son), and you spend the odd 500 bucks per month on the game, which is not a shame you know. Even billionaires are entitled to playing RR3 and using their hard earned resources in their pursuit of happiness.

      Congrats on your Lucky strike for now. Please post again afther the next update.

        Loading editor
    • Can we keep this thread more inline with announcements please. If you want to discuss the practicalities of how to achieve this then start a new thread.

        Loading editor
    • Well I made it to the 100% FU as well..

      only needed 100K GC though

      Screenshot 2017-05-13-20-55-05
      Screenshot 2017-05-13-20-46-00
        Loading editor
    • IMG 0593
        Loading editor
    • Screenshot 20170520-084727

      182 Fully Upgraded Cars (v5.2.0)

      Screenshot 20170520-085002

      R$814,668,895 Value

      Thanks to a few exploits (don't ask), I've made it to a fully upgraded garage. My garage value is lower than others, as I haven't bought all the paint, alloys etc.

      I need to complete Group A Grand Tour to get back to 100% series completion.

        Loading editor
    • don't ask?

        Loading editor
    • seriously : DON'T ASK!!!

        Loading editor
    • Congrats, Michael!

        Loading editor
    • JPHARP030456 wrote:
      seriously : DON'T ASK!!!

      Yep seriously, there's been a hint at what the loop is and as a result it's tin foil hat time 

        Loading editor
    • exploits (don't ask) = hack?

      Please tell me that this is not true 😙😙😙😙😙😙😙

        Loading editor
    • RR3DougB wrote:
      exploits (don't ask) = hack?

      Please tell me that this is not true 😙😙😙😙😙😙😙

      No Hack, I've taken advantage of loop holes, I can't talk about them here.

        Loading editor
    • I am happy to hear that. I am guessing this will be a interesting discussion to follow 😎😎😎😎

      Race On!

        Loading editor
    • The thought of all the farming required to get a full garage, let alone a fully upgraded full garage, makes me loopy. If there was some way to fall through a hole in that loop, that's nice thought...

      IMG 3223z
        Loading editor
    • If someone offered you the instructions, would you do it? Think about it. If you could have a fully upgraded garage tomorrow, would you lose the motivation to play the game? Where's the fun in that, or the sense of accomplishment? For me, the most memorable moments in this (or really any) game come from earning something, be it winning a difficult race, or finishing out one of the Careers to 100%. And when the Monkeys occasionaly offer up a free car, I'm happy to take it. But basically tripping a switch, and getting ALLOFIT? Meh, that's no fun.

      And when the next upgrade rolls around, with new cars, then what? Yeah, jump back in the loophole, and grab all the new stuff. 10 minutes later, and you're right back where you were. Soooo much fun. Not.

      Not being judgemental, and not being a hater. Just poking along, earning my crumbs, as my skill allows.

      /soapbox

        Loading editor
    • Chris, I agree to an extent but at the same time this game consumes far too much time just to stay standing still. The balance is wrong and moving it completely the other way isn't going to make it any better. What I'd really like to see is FM offer other ways to earn gold than continuously running around Le Mans.

        Loading editor
    • A magic upgrade to FU garage would open up the 23.8% of the game I can't currently race. I'd also dive into WTTT, which I avoid now due to anemic garage.

      I actually don't think it would change the way I see the game much, I already spend a significant amount of my game time re-racing Cups in my FU cars to improve my times. Much more fun than farming. (Which is partly why I have an anemic garage!)

        Loading editor
    • Chris, this game is so big, other goals open themselves, e.g. improving in WTTT, improving in series TT (group A (1%) in all TT?), challenge myself to improve in special events (win with less upgrades), etc.

      Customising cars doesn't appeal to me, others are welcome to that ;)

      I have limited time, between work, updating this wikia, and making progress. I am enjoying maintaining 100% series, 100% garage and now 100% upgrades, Improving my WTTT position, as I have more time to practice. I also have more time for team events. I much prefer my current situation, rather than running 10 lappers. Others may feel it is unfair, I still need to be a good racer to get into group B, I am currently under 1% overall, although I can't see myself getting under 0.1% (currently top ~100 in the world), to get into group A WTTT.

      RR3 Michael P (talk) 18:55, May 20, 2017 (UTC)

        Loading editor
    • ME7

      Man PMCR, may stats are way bigger but my fully upgraded car stash is WAY smaller. I've got 2250 hours playtime, level 420, R$166 million, 98% completion & all cars. Yet I'm over 36,000 gold short of the fully upgraded target!! I guess I started too late (Feb of 2015) and missed out on the 2014 thing. I could fully upgrade a good 20 cars for little gold, but they're cars I NEVER drive.

      It's good to know this. I thought the only way people had a fully upgraded garage was by hacking currency. Even guys like RaduTan aren't all fully upgraded, he's 99 cars shy of that target. I forgot about loopholes and such. I was part of the group that got a 1500 gold "forget about it" FM gift. Almost everyone who had tickets in at that time had them all closed and a 1500 gold compensation deposit made. You never know what's around the next corner in this game!

        Loading editor
    • What really upsets me about this loophole is those people will be racing WTTT. If they kept it to the private aspect of the game, I wouldn't have a problem with it. For that matter, bring borrowing back to level the play field. I won't use the loophole, as Chris stated, it would be game over for me.


      RR3 Michael P wrote:

      Others may feel it is unfair, I still need to be a good racer to get into group B, I am currently under 1% overall, although I can't see myself getting under 0.1% (currently top ~100 in the world), to get into group A WTTT.

       

      This is BS. With a FU upgraded garage you can get into B almost with brake assists on. When I happen to have a FU car for WTTT I usually get into the event's group A  with a regular lap. And I'm far from being the best racer around here.

        Loading editor
    • RR3 Michael P wrote:
      Screenshot 20170520-084727

      182 Fully Upgraded Cars (v5.2.0)

      Screenshot 20170520-085002

      R$814,668,895 Value

      Thanks to a few exploits (don't ask), I've made it to a fully upgraded garage. My garage value is lower than others, as I haven't bought all the paint, alloys etc.

      I need to complete Group A Grand Tour to get back to 100% series completion.

      Was wondering why there was so much of a value difference. 200 million in extras for someone? Wow, that's a lot of wasted gold..

        Loading editor
    • RandyMc wrote: Was wondering why there was so much of a value difference. 200 million in extras for someone? Wow, that's a lot of wasted gold..

      No Gold wasted. When a car is fully upgraded you can grab the customisations for free but they add to the garage value!

        Loading editor
    • Sabian2008 wrote:
      What really upsets me about this loophole is those people will be racing WTTT. If they kept it to the private aspect of the game, I wouldn't have a problem with it. For that matter, bring borrowing back to level the play field. I won't use the loophole, as Chris stated, it would be game over for me.


      RR3 Michael P wrote:
      Others may feel it is unfair, I still need to be a good racer to get into group B, I am currently under 1% overall, although I can't see myself getting under 0.1% (currently top ~100 in the world), to get into group A WTTT.
      This is BS. With a FU upgraded garage you can get into B almost with brake assists on. When I happen to have a FU car for WTTT I usually get into the event's group A  with a regular lap. And I'm far from being the best racer around here.

      It is an exploit that has been used for years in mobile games. For any game where you can have weekly or monthly goals that pay rewards it will work. Many players and wikia communities of Electronic Arts games use the exploit being discussed here. You may search google and wikia for the exploit. You will see many topics and guides for any system you are using. It is very well known and very simple to learn and use.

        Loading editor
    • Man that JPHARP asks a lot of quetions.  Kind of a nosey guy I guess.

      How about just saying congrats, very cool, cant wait until I get there and move on?

        Loading editor
    • Yep.

        Loading editor
    • This is insane, good job PMCR!

        Loading editor
    • i started playing since the game was released, but wasnt aware of the 2014 loop hole, until just before it was fixed. i'd be in this club too if i knew earlier. now just trying not to spend too much GC and accumulate as mush as i can to keep me going.

      I can't imagine you guys in this club will stay in this club for too long. in a few updates, you'd have exhausted your remaining stash of GC. unless there's more loopholes. :)

        Loading editor
    • Interesting factet:

      • 670 - Average gold required to maintain full garage since 5.0.0
      • 1013 - Average gold required to maintain 100% since 5.0.0
      •  ???? - Maybe it's time to add fully upgraded to the gold blog.

      These are net figures btw. They assume you win all events and complete all series. They do not include WTTT/Level up/Bonuses etc.

        Loading editor
    • A quick calc of latest update (which would be old soon)

      Fully upgrade new cars (5): -5216GC

      Complete special events, new series, flashbacks: 1029+ GC (dont know what extra GC from the kyle busch toyota camry series)

      Daily ads, daily logins, Group A in WTTT (7weeks): 2682 GC

      That's still -1505GC. Depending on how much levelling is done everyday, maybe a player could maintain a fully upgraded garage. You really need to be a good driver and already have fully upgraded garage to get the 300GC/week from WTTT.

        Loading editor
    • I don't think a fully upgraded garage will guarantee you 300GC per week. I've been running the top car in WTTT fully upgraded for months and I'm nowhere near group A. I'm top 1% overall but best is about 0.8% not 0.1%. So even with a fully upgraded garage you are probably still only getting 100GC per week.

        Loading editor
    • Sirebel wrote: Interesting factet:

      • 670 - Average gold required to maintain full garage since 5.0.0
      • 1013 - Average gold required to maintain 100% since 5.0.0
      •  ???? - Maybe it's time to add fully upgraded to the gold blog.

      These are net figures btw. They assume you win all events and complete all series. They do not include WTTT/Level up/Bonuses etc.

      Quickly knocked up using the data I already have ... Release Car (Upgrade) Costs

        Loading editor
    • Interesting, there are some minor differences between my User_blog:Sirebel/Gold,_Gold_and_More_Gold#Totals and your table. Would be good to work out why and update the details table. The only thing we don't record consistently on the wiki is the win price in special events. Maybe we should start doing this and be able to automatically generate the delta gold for win, buy, full garage, 100% and fully upgraded data.

        Loading editor
    • The table was a quick response to your post with data pulled from my spreadsheet, there are probably some mistakes. e.g. the Upgrade R$ and Gold are the full costs, if I were to do it "properly" I would have Min.Gold (i.e. when upgrade is not available for R$) and Max.Gold columns.

      Another thing that I thought it would be nice to have is the release image. Do you have that?

      Special Event Win Price. Are you referring to the Gold cost to complete OR something else?

        Loading editor
    • Is there a special template to format the date? I did that in Excel but it would be sensible to use something consistent.

        Loading editor
    • Screenshot 20171010-191540

      195 FU Cars

      Screenshot 20171010-191610

      R$1117,091,795 value!

      Bought the TOYOTA Camry (Joe Gibbs Racing - 2017), so back in the 100% FU club.
        Loading editor
    • A FANDOM user
        Loading editor
Give Kudos to this message
You've given this message Kudos!
See who gave Kudos to this message

Ad blocker interference detected!


Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers

Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.