The TOYOTA Camry (Joe Gibbs Racing - 2016) is a race version of the production Camry. In the game, it is the Joe Gibbs Racing Team's car for the DAYTONA 500. In real life, it is driven by Denny Hamlin (No. 11), Kyle Busch (No. 18), Carl Edwards (No. 19) and Matt Kenseth (No. 20).
The TOYOTA Camry (Joe Gibbs Racing - 2016) is available in two series:
- NASCAR All-Star Series career series in the NASCAR category.
- Matt Kenseth's Champion Cup bonus series in the NASCAR category
This vehicle was added in the Daytona 500 Update (v4.1.5) released in February 2016. It can be won for free by completing the The DAYTONA 500. It can be unlocked by completing the sponsorship collection in NASCAR All-Star Series.
This vehicle can be acquired for 500 . It can sometimes be bought for 600 as a 'Get it Now' price, unlocking Matt Kenseth's Champion Cup.
There are three available liveries of this car in this game
- Official Joe Gibbs Racing livery.
- Matt Kenseth's No. 20 Dollar General livery - originally on the car.
- Matt Kenseth's No. 20 DEWALT livery - can be won by completing the sponsorship collection in Matt Kenseth's Champion Cup.
|44.1|| 198 mph|
|3.57 s|| 99.0 ft|
|1.09 g||500 |
| Max PR|
|50.3|| 205 mph|
|3.43 s|| 94.8 ft|
|1.16 g|| R$1,343,800 |
| Max PR|
|58.6|| 214 mph|
|3.26 s|| 89.0 ft|
|1.28 g|| +761 |
| Top Speed|
For upgrades, including PR values, please see the project page TOYOTA Camry (Joe Gibbs Racing - 2016), please be aware PR values can vary, depending on the upgrade order.
|Camry (Sunoco) • Camry (Joe Gibbs Racing - 2015) • Camry (Joe Gibbs Racing - 2016) • TS040 Hybrid (2014)|
|Matt Kenseth's Champion Cup|
|TOYOTA Camry (Joe Gibbs Racing - 2016)|