The TOYOTA Camry (Joe Gibbs Racing - 2016) is a race version of the production Camry. In the game, it is the Joe Gibbs Racing Team's car for the DAYTONA 500. In real life, it is driven by Denny Hamlin (No. 11), Kyle Busch (No. 18), Carl Edwards (No. 19) and Matt Kenseth (No. 20).
The TOYOTA Camry (Joe Gibbs Racing - 2016) is available in one series:
This vehicle was added in the Daytona 500 Update (v4.1.5) released in February 2016.
This vehicle can be acquired for 500 .
Availability Prior to Aston Martin and Daytona 500 Update (v6.1.0)
Prior to Aston Martin and Daytona 500 Update (v6.1.0) this car was in two series, that are no longer in the game
The TOYOTA Camry (Joe Gibbs Racing - 2016) is available in two series:
- NASCAR All-Star Series career series in the NASCAR category
- Matt Kenseth's Champion Cup bonus series in the NASCAR category
This vehicle was available to win in the following special events:
- The DAYTONA 500 available in the Daytona 500 Update (v4.1.5) of February 2016
- This car was available to purchase for 500 . It was sometimes available for purchase for 600 as a 'Get it Now' price and unlocked Matt Kenseth's Champion Cup.
There are three available liveries of this car in this game
- Official Joe Gibbs Racing livery - Former default livery on the car
- Matt Kenseth's No. 20 Dollar General livery - could be won by completing the Daytona 500 - Joe Gibbs Racing - currently the default livery on the car
- Matt Kenseth's No. 20 DEWALT livery - can be won by completing the sponsorship collection in Matt Kenseth's Champion Cup.
|44.1|| 198 mph|
|3.57 s|| 99.0 ft|
|1.09 g||500 |
| Max PR|
| 205 mph|
|3.43 s|| 94.8 ft|
|1.16 g|| R$1,343,800 |
| Max PR|
| 214 mph|
|3.26 s|| 89.0 ft|
|1.28 g|| +761 |
| Top Speed|
|White|| purchase before any upgrades|
Or instant purchase
|Green||purchase after any upgrades|
For upgrades, including PR values, please see the project page TOYOTA Camry (Joe Gibbs Racing - 2016), please be aware PR values can vary, depending on the upgrade order.
|Camry (Sunoco) • Camry (Joe Gibbs Racing - 2015) • Camry (Joe Gibbs Racing - 2016) • Camry (Joe Gibbs Racing - 2017) • Camry (2018) • TS040 Hybrid (2014)|
|TOYOTA Camry (Joe Gibbs Racing - 2016) • Chevrolet SS (Stewart-Haas Racing - 2016) • Chevrolet SS (Hendrick Motorsports - 2016) • Ford Fusion (Team Penske - 2016) • Ford Fusion (Richard Petty Motorsports)|