Minimum/Maximum Number of Races per Car
v5.6. Updated 25-Oct-2017.
Minimum and maximum number of races for each car.
- Min.Races is the races unique to this car, usually the Showcase and Time Trial events.
- Max.Races includes all other races available to this car including those which could initially exclude a car because of the race-PR but once the race has been done (with a car with a high enough PR) the race-PR is removed and so the car is included.
- Series is the total number of series featuring the car.
- Click on the Car link to go to the car's page.
- Click on the Max.Races link to see a list of all events for the car.
New table design ...
- Make/model (i.e. car!) in one column and column-header text reduced to allow car column to be wider.
- Added the (NASCAR) driver information to make it easier to distinguish the car!
- Removed the car-number column as it will change whenever new cars are added (so has no real use).