Minimum/Maximum Number of Races per Car
v5.3. Updated 12-July-2017
New table design ...
- Make and Model (i.e. car) in one column.
- Included NASCAR driver details.
- Column header text reduced to allow car column to be wider.
- Removed the car-numbers as they could change every release so rather pointless.
Minimum and maximum number of races for each car.
- Min.Races the races unique to this car, usually the Showcase and Time Trial events.
- Max.Races all races available to this car including those which would initially be excluded because of the event PR because once the event has been completed with another car the PR requirement is removed.
- Series the total number of series featuring the car.
Note: this does not include Limited Time Series or Special Events.