- For the 2014 edition of this car, see this: Porsche 919 Hybrid (2014)
|This page uses Creative Commons Licensed content from Wikipedia (view authors).|
|“||The 919 Hybrid is a well-balanced car with powerful brakes.||”|
— In-game description
|919 Hybrid (2015)|
This vehicle was both the team and manufacturer champions of the 2015 24 Hours of Le Mans including the FIA WEC including the 2016 season .
The Porsche 919 Hybrid (2015) is available in one series:
This vehicle can be acquired for 950 or 760 with showcase discount. It could also be acquired by winning the Le Mans - Pursuit of Victory challenge.
This vehicle is used in the following special events:
- Used in Le Mans: Legends in Stage 4 Goal 1.
In the game, there are three liveries to choose from:
- No.17 (Red body and white graphics), driven by Timo Bernhard (Germany), Mark Webber (Australia) and Brendon Hartley (New Zealand).
- No.18 (Black body and white graphics), driven by Romain Dumas (France), Neel Jani (Switzerland) and Marc Lieb (Germany).
- No.19 (White body and black graphics), driven by Nico Hulkenberg (Germany), Earl Bamber (New Zealand) and Nick Tandy (United Kingdom).
|90.5|| 234 mph|
|2.57 s|| 80.0 ft|
|2.06 g||950 |
| Max PR|
| 244 mph|
|2.29 s|| 74.8 ft|
|2.35 g|| R$980,800 |
| Max PR|
| 259 mph|
|2.01 s|| 72.0 ft|
|2.56 g|| +996 |
| Top Speed|
For upgrades, including PR values, please see the project page Porsche 919 Hybrid (2015), please be aware PR values can vary, depending on the upgrade order.
|Porsche 919 Hybrid (2015) • Audi R18 e-tron quattro (2015) • NISSAN GT-R LM Nismo (2015)|