- For the 2014 edition of this car, see this: Porsche 919 Hybrid (2014)
|This page uses Creative Commons Licensed content from Wikipedia (view authors).|
|“||The 919 Hybrid is a well-balanced car with powerful brakes.||”|
— In-game description
This vehicle was both the team and manufacturer champions of the 2015 24 Hours of Le Mans and the FIA WEC. This was the same with the 2016 season.
The Porsche 919 Hybrid (2015) is available in one series:
This vehicle can be acquired for 950 or 760 with showcase discount. It could also be acquired by winning the Le Mans - Pursuit of Victory challenge.
This vehicle is used in the following special events:
- Used in Le Mans: Legends in Stage 4 Goal 1.
In the game, there are three liveries to choose from:
- No.17 (Red body and white graphics), driven by Timo Bernhard (Germany), Mark Webber (Australia) and Brendon Hartley (New Zealand).
- No.18 (Black body and white graphics), driven by Romain Dumas (France), Neel Jani (Switzerland) and Marc Lieb (Germany).
- No.19 (White body and black graphics), driven by Nico Hulkenberg (Germany), Earl Bamber (New Zealand) and Nick Tandy (United Kingdom).
|90.5|| 234 mph|
|2.57 s|| 80.0 ft|
|2.06 g||950 |
| Max PR|
| 244 mph|
|2.29 s|| 74.8 ft|
|2.35 g|| R$980,800 |
| Max PR|
| 259 mph|
|2.01 s|| 72.0 ft|
|2.56 g|| +996 |
| Top Speed|
|White|| purchase before any upgrades|
Or instant purchase
|Green||purchase after any upgrades|
For upgrades, including PR values, please see the project page Porsche 919 Hybrid (2015), please be aware PR values can vary, depending on the upgrade order.
|Porsche 919 Hybrid (2015) • Audi R18 e-tron quattro (2015) • NISSAN GT-R LM Nismo (2015)|