- For other editions of the car, see: Porsche 911 RSR
|“||Dempsey Proton Racing's finest||”|
— In-game description.
|“||Dempsey Proton Racing|
The Dempsey Proton Racing Porsche 911 RSR completes the LM GTE-Pro class grid. Win it, plus Gold, in a new limited-time Series.
— What's new in Le Mans 2016 Update (v4.3.1).
|“||The RSR Returns|
We're also bringing back the Porsche 911 RSR Dempsey LTS Challenge. You now have another chance to win this car for free, as well as a heap of gold!
— What's new in Hot Hatch Update (v5.0.5).
The Porsche 911 RSR (2016) is the continuation of the 2015 variant that participated in the 2016 season of the FIA WEC in the GTE-Pro and GTE-Am categories, as well as the 2016 season of the WeatherTech SportsCar Championship.
The latest version of the Porsche 911 RSR races in the 2017 season of the FIA WEC and the 2017 WeatherTech SportsCar Championship season.
The Porsche 911 RSR (2016) is available in one series:
This vehicle can be acquired for 650 or 520 with showcase discount. It can sometimes be bought for ?? as a 'Get it Now' price, unlocking GTE-Pro: Chevrolet and Porsche.
This vehicle was available to win in the following special events:
- Porsche 911 RSR Championship available in the Le Mans 2016 Update (v4.3.1) of May 2016.
- Porsche 911 RSR Championship (v5.0.5) available in the Hot Hatch Update (v5.0.5) of Feb 2017.
This vehicle is available to win in the following special event:
- The Gauntlet (Season 13) available in the Real Racing 3 Red Bull Ring Update (v6.0.0) of December 2017
In the game, there are three liveries to choose from:
- No.77 (Dempsey-Proton Racing) driven by Richard Lietz (Austria), Michael Christensen (Denmark) and Philipp Eng (Austria).
- No.91 (Porsche Intelligent Performance with black windscreen strip and spoiler with white mirrors) driven by Patrick Pilet (France), Kevin Estre (France) and Nick Tandy (United Kingdom).
- No.92 (Porsche Intelligent Performance with white windscreen strip and spoiler with red mirrors) driven by Frederic Makowiecki (France), Jorg Beigmeister (Germany) and Earl Bamber (New Zealand).
|77.4|| 198 mph|
|2.74 s|| 88.0 ft|
|1.75 g||650 |
| Max PR|
| 206 mph|
|2.55 s|| 86.1 ft|
|1.78 g|| R$1,145,400 |
| Max PR|
| 223 mph|
|2.23 s|| 82.0 ft|
|1.85 g|| +1,017 |
| Top Speed|
|White|| purchase before any upgrades|
Or instant purchase
|Green||purchase after any upgrades|
For upgrades, including PR values, please see the project page Porsche 911 RSR (2016), please be aware PR values can vary, depending on the upgrade order.
|GTE-Pro: Chevrolet and Porsche|
|Chevrolet Corvette C7.R • Porsche 911 RSR (2016)|