The NISSAN SILVIA (S15) was set into production in 1999 and was the last NISSAN ever made on the S-platform. The NISSAN SILVIA S15 were available as a Spec-R and Spec-S models. This car features a 2.0L Inline-4 engine.
The NISSAN SILVIA (S15) is used in two series and one special event:
This vehicle is available to the player from the very beginning of the game. This vehicle was part of the initial release (v1.0).
This vehicle can be acquired for R$25,700 or R$20,560 with showcase discount, with a shipping time of 5 minutes, unless this is the first car purchased by the player. It can also be obtained for 22 as a 'Get it Now' price.
This car is used in three special events:
- Used in Racing School Basics alongside the Ford Focus RS
- Used in Marquis World Championship Stage 6 Goal 4 alongside the Ford Focus RS
- Used in Le Mans - Pursuit of Victory Stage 6 alongside the Ford Focus RS
- Used in Road To Le Mans alongside Ford Focus RS, Chevrolet Cobalt SS and NISSAN SKYLINE GT-R V-spec (R34)
|1.7|| 151 mph|
|5.50 s|| 113.0 ft|
| Max PR|
| 164 mph|
|5.01 s|| 108.0 ft|
| Max PR|
| 168 mph|
|5.00 s|| 108.0 ft|
|0.95 g|| +3 |
| Top Speed|
|White|| purchase before any upgrades|
Or instant purchase
|Green||purchase after any upgrades|
For upgrades, including PR values, please see the project page NISSAN SILVIA (S15), please be aware PR values can vary, depending on the upgrade order.
- A Red SILVIA is used as the "Hunted car" in the Hunter
- This car has the shortest servicing time out of all the cars on the game, tied with the NASCAR Academy Ford Fusion. Both cars have a servicing time of only 1 minute.
In other Languages
|German||Nissan Silvia (S15)||Same as English name|
|Russian||Nissan Silvia (S15)||Same as English name|
|French||Nissan Silvia (S15)||Same as English name|
|South Korean||닛산 실비아 (S15)||Google translation of English name|
(Page does not exist)
|Racing School Basics|
|NISSAN SILVIA (S15) • Ford Focus RS|
|Pure Stock Challenge|
|NISSAN SILVIA (S15) • Ford Focus RS • Dodge Challenger R/T • BMW 1 Series M Coupe|
|Road Car International|
| Hyundai Veloster Turbo • NISSAN SILVIA (S15) • Ford Focus RS|
Lexus IS 350 F Sport (2014) • NISSAN 350Z (Z33) • BMW Z4 M Coupe