|“||The GT-R LM's front-engined layout provides a unique driving experience||”|
— In-game description.
|“||Limited Time Series|
Compete in two new Limited Time Series, featuring the 2015 Nissan GT-R LM, and the BMW Hommage R! Earn these cars, as well as a heap of Gold!
The NISSAN GT-R LM Nismo (2015) was introduced by NISSAN and motorsports division Nismo to compete in the 2015 FIA World Endurance Championship's Le Mans Prototype 1 (LMP1-H) class. However, they only participated in the 2015 24 Hours of Le Mans due to problems.
The design was unique among its competitors as it had a front mid-engine layout as opposed to the conventional rear mid-engine layout of its main competitor cars - the Audi R18 e-tron quattro and the Porsche 919 Hybrid.
The NISSAN GT-R LM Nismo (2015) is available in one series:
This vehicle can be acquired for 950 or 760 with showcase discount. It could also be acquired by winning the Le Mans - Pursuit of Victory challenge.
This vehicle was available to win in the following special events:
- NISSAN - Pursuit of Victory during the Le Mans: Pursuit of Victory Update (v3.4) released in June 2015
- GT-R LM Championship during the Koenigsegg and Nissan update (v5.2.0) released in April 2017
This vehicle was used in the following special events:
In the game, there are three liveries to choose from:
- No. 23 (All red base, mirrors, and windscreen strip), driven by Olivier Pla (France), Jann Mardenborough (United Kingdom) and Max Chilton (United Kingdom).
- No. 22 (Red base with white mirrors and white windscreen strip), driven by Harry Tincknell (United Kingdom), Alex Buncombe (United Kingdom) and Michael Krumm (Germany).
- No. 21 (Red, White, and Blue NISSAN R90CK Retro), driven by Tsugio Matsuda (Japan), Lucas Ordonez (Spain) and Mark Shulzhitskiy (Russia).
|90.1|| 243 mph|
|2.40 s|| 88.0 ft|
|1.79 g||950 |
| Max PR|
| 249 mph|
|2.19 s|| 84.1 ft|
|2.11 g|| R$760,100 |
| Max PR|
| 266 mph|
|1.90 s|| 82.0 ft|
|2.34 g|| +966 |
| Top Speed|
|White|| purchase before any upgrades|
Or instant purchase
|Green||purchase after any upgrades|
For upgrades, including PR values, please see the project page NISSAN GT-R LM Nismo (2015), please be aware PR values can vary, depending on the upgrade order.
- The red livery has the traditional NISSAN motorsport number 23. The number is a play on the Japanese words "Ni" (two) and "San" (three)
|Porsche 919 Hybrid (2015) • Audi R18 e-tron quattro (2015) • NISSAN GT-R LM Nismo (2015)|