|This page uses Creative Commons Licensed content from Wikipedia (view authors).|
The NISSAN Altima (2017) is available in two series:
- Supercars Championship '17 career series in the Elite category
- Supercars: Altima Power Play bonus series in the Elite category.
This vehicle was added in the Real Racing 3 McLaren and Bathurst Update (v5.5.0) released in September 2017 and is unlocked as soon as Supercars Championship '17 is unlocked.
This vehicle can be acquired for 660 or 528 with showcase discount. It can sometimes be bought for 396 as a 'Get it Now' price, unlocking Supercars: Altima Power Play.
This car has four liveries to choose from:
- No. 7 (Carsales livery), driven by Todd Kelly (Australia) and Jack Le Brocq (Australia).
- No. 15 (Sengled livery), driven by Rick Kelly (Australia) and David Wall (Australia).
- No. 23 (Nismo livery), driven by Michael Caruso (Australia) and Dean Fiore (Australia).
- No. 78 (Harvey Norman livery), driven by Simona de Silvestro (Switzerland) and David Russell (Australia).
|48.7|| 191 mph|
|3.66 s|| 146.0 ft|
|1.44 g||660 |
| Max PR|
| 197 mph|
|3.54 s|| 139.6 ft|
|1.49 g|| R$432,300 |
| Max PR|
| 214 mph|
|3.23 s|| 128.0 ft|
|1.61 g|| +943 |
| Top Speed|
|White|| purchase before any upgrades|
Or instant purchase
|Green||purchase after any upgrades|
For upgrades, including PR values, please see the project page NISSAN Altima (2017), please be aware PR values can vary, depending on the upgrade order.
|Supercars: Altima Power Play|
|NISSAN Altima (2016) • NISSAN Altima (2017)|
|Supercars Championship '17|
|NISSAN Altima (2017) • Ford Falcon FG X (2017) • HOLDEN Commodore VF (2017)|