|This page uses Creative Commons Licensed content from Wikipedia (view authors).|
3 hours 15 minutes
The NISSAN Altima is a mid-size car which has been manufactured by NISSAN since 1992. It is a continuation of the NISSAN Bluebird line, which began in 1957. The Altima is one of the top selling Nissan models and primarily competes in the mainstream mid-size sedan class in the United States against its main rivals, the TOYOTA Camry and Honda Accord.
The NISSAN Altima is available in two series:
- Supercars Championship career series in the Elite category
- Supercars: Altima Power Play bonus series in the Elite category
This vehicle was added in the Bathurst Update (v4.6.2) released in September 2016 and can be unlocked by earning 5 trophies in Supercars Championship or as soon as Supercars: Altima Power Play is unlocked or by completing the The Gauntlet (Season 9) special event.
This vehicle can be acquired for 650 or 520 with showcase discount. It can sometimes be bought for 725 as a 'Get it Now' price, unlocking Supercars: Altima Power Play.
In the game, there are four liveries to choose from:
- No.15 (Sengled livery), driven by Rick Kelly (Australia) and Russell Ingall (Australia).
- No.23 (Nismo livery), driven by Michael Caruso (Australia) and Dean Fiore (Australia).
- No.7, (Carsales livery) driven by Todd Kelly (Australia) and Matt Campbell (Australia).
- No.96 (GB Galvanizing livery), driven by Dale Wood (Australia) and David Russell (Australia).
|46.0|| 191 mph|
|3.68 s|| 146.0 ft|
|1.37 g||650 |
| Max PR|
| 198 mph|
|3.54 s|| 142.4 ft|
|1.43 g|| R$399,000 |
| Max PR|
| 217 mph|
|3.18 s|| 136.0 ft|
|1.57 g|| +928 |
| Top Speed|
For upgrades, including PR values, please see the project page NISSAN Altima, please be aware PR values can vary, depending on the upgrade order.
|SILVIA (S15) • SKYLINE GT-R V-spec (R34) • 350Z (Z33) • Skyline 2000 GT-R (KPGC10) • 370Z (Z34) • GT-R Premium (R35) • Sumo Power GT GT-R GT1 • JR Motorsports GT-R GT1 • Skyline GT-R Group A (BNR32) • Altima • GT-R LM Nismo (2015)|
|NISSAN Altima • Ford Falcon FG X • HOLDEN Commodore VF|
|Supercars: Altima Power Play|