|SLS AMG GT3|
The Mercedes-Benz SLS AMG GT3 is a race-tuned version of the Mercedes-Benz SLS AMG and was developed in accordance with FIA's GT3 regulations. Production began in 2011 and was limited to 25 units. It differs from the road-legal SLS since it has a 6-speed gearbox, instead of the 7 in the regular SLS.
The Mercedes-Benz SLS AMG GT3 is available in two series:
- Prestige Powermatch career series in the Expert category
- Track Aces bonus series in the Expert category
This vehicle can be acquired for 140 or 112 with showcase discount. It can sometimes be bought for 230 as a 'Get it Now' price, unlocking Track Aces.
This vehicle is used in the following special events:
- Used in MotorFiesta 1 in Stage 5 Goal 4.
- Used in Road To Le Mans in Stages 4-6.
- Used in the Samsung Championship Limited Times Series for all Tiers.
This car has four liveries to choose from:
- 45th Anniversary Livery
- No. 09 (Gray and Dark Red)
- No. 1 (Silver and Green)
- No. 7 (Black and Blue Samsung Livery)
|43.0|| 186 mph|
|3.50 s|| 100.0 ft|
|1.09 g||140 |
| Max PR|
| 197 mph|
|3.19 s|| 94.2 ft|
|1.16 g|| R$534,800 |
| Max PR|
| 205 mph|
|3.00 s|| 92.0 ft|
|1.19 g|| +340 |
| Top Speed|
For upgrades, including PR values, please see the project page Mercedes-Benz SLS AMG GT3, please be aware PR values can vary, depending on the upgrade order.
|A 45 • SLS AMG • SL 65 AMG Black Series • SLS AMG GT3 • GT3|
| Bentley Continental GT Speed • Mercedes-Benz SL 65 AMG Black Series|
Maserati Granturismo MC Stradale • Mercedes-Benz SLS AMG GT3
|Porsche 911 GT2 (2003) • Mercedes-Benz SLS AMG GT3 • Aston Martin Vantage N430|