|This page uses Creative Commons Licensed content from Wikipedia (view authors).|
|“||Grand Touring Giant|
Win the Mercedes-Benz CLK-LM and complete your 1998 GT collection in the all new 6-day special event–Silver Tourer!
— What's new in this update ( Mercedes Update (v6.4)).
After conquering the FIA GT Championship, MERCEDES-BENZ set its sights on competing at the 24 Hours of Le Mans in 1998, which it had not been at since 1991. However, Le Mans presented a different challenge from that offered in FIA GT, in that the race distances were nearly one tenth the distance covered at Le Mans. Therefore, MERCEDES-AMG set about altering the CLK-GTR in order to meet the new demands required at Le Mans. This new car would become known as CLK-LM, with the LM designation standing for Le Mans.
Debuting at the 1998 season of Le Mans, the twin CLK-LMs entered were immediately quick. The two car team took the pole, ahead of custom built open cockpit Le Mans prototypes. However, MERCEDES-AMG's belief of the M119LH engine's reliability and capability was proven wrong as both cars suffered engine failures within the first few hours of the race, leaving MERCEDES-BENZ dejected.
The MERCEDES-BENZ CLK-LM is available in 1 series:
This vehicle was added in the Mercedes Update (v6.4) released in July 2018 and can be unlocked as soon as 1998 Season (Endurance GT Racing) is unlocked (by earning 36 trophies in 2017 Season (Endurance GT Racing)).
This vehicle can be acquired for 640 with showcase discount. It can sometimes be bought for ?? as a 'Get it Now' price, unlocking 1998 Season (Endurance GT Racing).
This vehicle is available to win in the following special event:
This car has four liveries to choose from:
- No. 1, driven by Bernd Scneider (Germany) and Mark Webber (Australia)
- No. 2, driven by Klaus Ludwig (Germany) and Ricardo Zonta (Brazil)
- No. 35, driven by Bernd Scneider (Germany), Mark Webber (Australia), and Klaus Ludwig (Germany)
- No. 36, driven by Jean-Marc Gounon (France), Ricardo Zonta (Brazil), and Christophe Bouchut (France)
|56.0|| 224 mph|
|3.40 s|| 100.0 ft|
|1.29 g||640 |
| Max PR|
| 229 mph|
|3.29 s|| 96.1 ft|
|1.34 g|| R$616,400 |
| Max PR|
| 251 mph|
|2.92 s|| 86.0 ft|
|1.49 g|| +660 |
| Top Speed|
|White|| purchase before any upgrades|
Or instant purchase
|Green||purchase after any upgrades|
For upgrades, including PR values, please see the project page MERCEDES-BENZ CLK-LM, please be aware PR values can vary, depending on the upgrade order.
|190E 2.5-16 EVOLUTION II • A 45 • SLS AMG • SL 65 AMG BLACK SERIES • SLS AMG GT3 • GT3 • CLK-LM • C11|
|1998 Season (Endurance GT Racing)|
|McLAREN F1 GTR • NISSAN R390 GT1 • MERCEDES-BENZ CLK-LM • PORSCHE 911 GT1-98|
- Once the new car page has been created the following pages that will need editing:
- RR3 Wiki:Car Costs - Once the upgrade data is known, and upgrade requirements, add the new car in the order it is displayed in the Manufacturer select screen.
- Manufacturers - +1 the number of cars made by MERCEDES-BENZ and increase the cost, once known.
- MERCEDES-BENZ - Add the new car in the order it is displayed in the Manufacturer select screen.
- RR3 Wiki:List of Sales so Far - add to cars with no sales