2 hours 50 minutes
The Lexus LFA was unveiled on the 2009 Tokyo Auto Show in Japan and is the first supercar Lexus has manufactured. It is powered by a 1LR-GUE 4.8-litre V10 engine that has been co-developed by Yamaha.
The Lexus LFA is available in the four series:
- V10 Grand Open bonus series in the Expert category
- Lexus LFA Showcase Series career series in the Elite category
- Track Thrillers bonus series in the Elite category
- Road Masters bonus series in the Elite category
This vehicle was added in the Dubai Update (v1.1.2 / v1.1.11) released in June 2013. It is unlocked as soon as Lexus LFA Showcase Series or Track Thrillers or Road Masters are unlocked, or by earning 18 trophies in V10 Grand Open.
This vehicle can be acquired for 130 or 104 with showcase discount. It can sometimes be bought for ??? as a 'Get it Now' price.
|46.7|| 202 mph|
|3.59 s|| 94.0 ft|
|1.04 g||130 |
| Max PR|
| 211 mph|
|3.33 s|| 87.9 ft|
|1.14 g|| R$310,300 |
| Max PR|
| 220 mph|
|3.15 s|| 85.0 ft|
|1.19 g|| +200 |
| Top Speed|
For upgrades, including PR values, please see the project page Lexus LFA, please be aware PR values can vary, depending on the upgrade order.
- Although the Lexus LFA has an active rear wing that comes up at 100 KM/H (60 MP/H), the rear wing doesn't come up in the game.
|IS 350 F Sport (2014) • IS F (2013) • LFA|
|V10 Grand Open|
|Dodge Viper SRT10 ACR-X • Lamborghini Gallardo LP560 GT3 • Audi R8 LMS ultra • Lexus LFA|
|Lexus LFA Showcase Series|
|Lexus LFA • McLaren MP4-12C • Ferrari F12tdf|
|Lexus LFA • Audi R8 V10 Spyder • McLaren 675LT|