|This page uses Creative Commons Licensed content from Wikipedia (view authors).|
The Koenigsegg Agera R made its debut at the March 2011 Geneva Motor Show with a Speed Racer livery theme (chassis #092), and special Michelin tyres. It can accelerate from 0–100 km/h (62 mph) in 2.9 seconds and reach a theoretical top speed of 273 mph (440 km/h). The 5.0 V8 twin turbo, is capable of 1124bhp at 7100 rpm, and 1200nm of torque at 4100rpm. It can also run on E85 biofuel.
On 2 September 2011, during test sessions in Ängelholm, the Agera R broke six world land speed records for a production car, including 0–300 km/h in 14.53 seconds, and 0-300-0 km/h in only 21.19 seconds.
The Koenigsegg Agera R was produced between 2011 and 2014. 18 examples of the Agera R were produced during that time.
The Koenigsegg Agera R is available in four series:
- Speed Demons bonus series in the Legend category
- Zenith Series career series in the Legend category
- Hypercar Charge bonus series in the Legend category
- Breakneck Legends bonus series in the Legend category
This vehicle can be acquired for 800 or 640 with showcase discount. It can sometimes be bought for 1,100 as a 'Get it Now' price.
|78.3|| 273 mph|
|2.90 s|| 97.0 ft|
|1.60 g||800 |
| Max PR|
| 276 mph|
|2.53 s|| 91.9 ft|
| Max PR|
| 278 mph|
|2.45 s|| 90.0 ft|
|1.71 g|| +825 |
| Top Speed|
For upgrades, including PR values, please see the project page Koenigsegg Agera R, please be aware PR values can vary, depending on the upgrade order.
- This car has the highest stock top speed in Real Racing 3 (273 mph or 439 kph) along with Koenigsegg One:1 ; although the highest upgraded top speed belongs to the Hennessey Venom GT along with Koenigsegg One:1 (290 mph or 466 kph).
|CCXR • Agera • Agera R • One:1 • REGERA|
|Koenigsegg CCXR • Koenigsegg Agera • Pagani Zonda R • Porsche 911 RSR (2014) • Koenigsegg Agera R|
|Bugatti Veyron 16.4 • Pagani Zonda R • Bugatti Veyron 16.4 Grand Sport Vitesse • Ferrari LaFerrari • Koenigsegg Agera R|
|Koenigsegg Agera R • Hennessey Venom GT • Koenigsegg REGERA • Koenigsegg One:1|
| Porsche 918 Spyder Weissach Package • Aston Martin VULCAN|
Pagani Zonda R • Koenigsegg Agera R • Hennessey Venom GT