|This page uses Creative Commons Licensed content from Wikipedia (view authors).|
— In-game description.
|“||Limited Time Series|
The Lotus Type 125, the all new Jaguar XE SV Project 8, and the Lamborghini Huracán Super Trofeo EVO are each getting their own Limited Time Series. Earn them, and a fist full of Gold!
— What's new in Aston Martin update [v5.6.0].
The Jaguar XE SV Project 8 is available in one series:
This vehicle can be acquired for 500 or 400 with showcase discount. It can sometimes be bought for ?? as a 'Get it Now' price, unlocking Project Jaguar.
This vehicle is available to win in the following special event:
|52.7|| 200 mph|
|3.29 s|| 92.0 ft|
|1.20 g||500 |
| Max PR|
| 207 mph|
|3.12 s|| 89.0 ft|
|1.26 g|| R$525,400 |
| Max PR|
| 227 mph|
|2.83 s|| 79.0 ft|
|1.37 g|| +805 |
| Top Speed|
- Info for above, delete this section before creating the page
- PR Initial = Base PR level
- TPSMPH = Base MPH
- TPSKMH = Base KPH
- ACC = Base Acceleration
- BRFT = Base Braking in Ft
- BRM = Base Braking in m
- CORN = Base cornering
- COSTINT = R$ Purchase Price OR } Delete one
- COSTINTGOLD = Gold purchase price } Delete one
- D=No = No showcase discount, will display n/a delete parser to calculate 80% showcase cost.
- PR Maxcash = PR after R$ upgrades only (R$ only)
- UPG Maxcash = upgrade numbers after R$ upgrades only (R$ only)
- TPSMPH2 = R$ only MPH
- TPSKMH2 = R$ only KPH
- ACC2 = R$ only acceleration
- BRFT2 = R$ only braking ft
- BRM2 = R$ only braking m
- CORN2 = R$ only cornering
- PR Max = Fully upgraded PR
- UPG Max = Fully upgraded upgrade numbers
- TPSMPH3 = Fully upgraded MPH
- TPSKMH3 = Fully upgraded KPH
- ACC3 = Fully upgraded acceleration
- BRFT3 = Fully upgraded braking ft
- BRM3 = Fully upgraded braking m
- CORN3 = Fully upgraded cornering
- COSTRS = Total R$ Cost to upgrade car with R$ only upgrades
- COSTRS2 = R$ upgrades cost, after a Gold upgrade
- COSTGOLD = Cost in Gold only upgrades
- COSTGOLD2 = Total upgrade cost in gold (including gold only upgrades)
- URS1 = No. of R$ upgrades
- URS2 = No of R$ upgrades after a gold upgrade
- UGOLD1 = No of Gold only upgrades
- UGOLD2 = Total gold upgrades (should be every upgrade)
Note: for Imperial or Metric values, change the units in the settings (Settings > Display > Display Speed: MPH | KPH) rather than converting and rounding the values using a Unit Converter. This ensures the values in-game.
Upgrades ( )
- Manual method:
- Info: R/upgrades|#Level|#Component|#Upgrade Description|#Time for R$ for upgrades in ? Minutes / ? Hours / ? Days, leave blank for Gold)|#Cost R$ leave blank for Gold|Cost Gold (As appearing in game: use '1 day' instead of '24 hours')
- Expand/delete the template below as required.
- Visual method, with Google Sheet
- Alternative, to create the information visually, this can be used: Google Sheet Car data
- As anyone can edit the above sheet, to avoid conflicts, if you have a Google Drive, I would recommend you save a copy (File > Make a copy...), which will save the Google sheet to your own Google Drive, for your own personal use.
- Anyone can edit the above sheet, even without a Google account.
- The Google sheet also creates the data for the RR3 Wiki:Upgrades Section (Classic Version) page, killing two birds with one stone :)
|White|| purchase before any upgrades|
Or instant purchase
|Green||purchase after any upgrades|
For upgrades, including PR values, please see the project page Jaguar XE SV Project 8, please be aware PR values can vary, depending on the upgrade order.
Note: The only way to capture the PR data properly is as follows:
- Cloud save
- Capture and complete one upgrade at a time, from base
- Pay gold to complete any R$ purchases
- Check the data and complete the next upgrade, one at a time
- Capture & complete all R$ upgrades before starting upgrades
- Double check the data captured actually equals the R$ upgrade data (Base PR + R$ upgrade data = Max PR w/ R$)
- Capture the car data for PR Max cash, (PR, Top Speed, Acc., Braking, Cornering, Cost, Parts) - change the device's settings between imperial and metric (Settings > Display > Display Speed: MPH | KPH) for top speed MPH/KPH and braking ft/m, do not use a calculation.
- Continue to capture the remaining data, as before, one at a time, pay gold to complete R$ upgrades
- Once all data has been captured double check the data captured actually equals the fully upgraded car data (Base PR + upgrade data = PR Fully upgraded)
- Once the car is fully upgraded, capture the car data for Max PR w/ , (PR, Top Speed, Acc., Braking, Cornering, Cost, Parts) - change the device's settings between imperial and metric (Settings > Display > Display Speed: MPH | KPH) for top speed MPH/KPH and braking ft/m, do not use a calculation.
- Cloud restore (to get all the gold back)
It is very time-consuming!
|Lightweight E-Type • XJ220 • F-Type SVR • XE SV Project 8 • C-X75 • XJR-9 • C-X75 R3 Spec|
|Jaguar XJ220 • Jaguar F-Type SVR • Jaguar XE SV Project 8|
- Once the new car page has been created the following pages that will need editing:
- Cars (Fully Upgraded with R$) - Once the upgrade data is known, add the new car in the order it is displayed in the Manufacturer select screen.
- RR3 Wiki:Car Costs - Once the upgrade data is known, and upgrade requirements, add the new car in the order it is displayed in the Manufacturer select screen.
- Template:T/upgrades - Add link to car upgrade project page.
- RR3 Wiki:Pages That Need Editing - Add the new car in the order it is displayed in the manufacturer select screen.
- Template:MainPage/Update (will probably be updated add as part of the release)
- History (will probably be updated add as part of the release - Add FM, EA and iTunes release notes)