|“||Record-setting American hypercar||”|
— In-game description
|This page uses Creative Commons Licensed content from Wikipedia (view authors).|
The Hennessey Venom GT is a sports car based on the Lotus Exige manufactured by Texas-based Hennessey Performance Engineering and assembled in England. The Hennessey Venom GT holds many official and unofficial records. The Venom GT set a world record for the fastest production car from 0–300 kilometres per hour (0–186 mph) with an average acceleration time of nearly 14 seconds. The Hennessey team recorded a top speed of 270.49 mph (435.31 km/h) on the shuttle landing strip at Kennedy Space Center, Florida - making it the unofficial fastest car of the world.
The Hennessey Venom GT is available in two series:
- Breakneck Legends bonus series in the Legend category
- Hypercar Charge bonus series in the Legend category
This vehicle was available to win in the following special event:
- Front-Runner available in the Venom Update (v4.2) of April 2016
- Front-Runner (v5.5.0) available in the McLaren and Bathurst Update (v5.5.0) of September 2017.
|80.4|| 270 mph|
|2.70 s|| 85.0 ft|
|1.67 g||950 |
| Max PR|
| 274 mph|
|2.55 s|| 81.3 ft|
|1.72 g|| R$1,175,400 |
| Max PR|
| 290 mph|
|2.17 s|| 78.0 ft|
|1.78 g|| +995 |
| Top Speed|
|White|| purchase before any upgrades|
Or instant purchase
|Green||purchase after any upgrades|
For upgrades, including PR values, please see the project page Hennessey Venom GT, please be aware PR values can vary, depending on the upgrade order.
- This car has the joint highest upgraded top speed in Real Racing 3 (290 mph or 466 kph) along with Koenigsegg One:1 ; although the highest stock top speed belongs to the Koenigsegg Agera R along with Koenigsegg One:1 (273 mph or 439 kph).
|Koenigsegg Agera R • Hennessey Venom GT • Koenigsegg REGERA • Koenigsegg One:1|
| Porsche 918 Spyder Weissach Package • Aston Martin VULCAN|
Pagani Zonda R • Koenigsegg Agera R • Hennessey Venom GT