|This page uses Creative Commons Licensed content from Wikipedia (view authors).|
Three supercars the new Ford Falcon FG X and Holden Commodore VF, and the old favourite McLaren P1™ GTR are getting the LTS treatment. Earn them, and a fist full of Gold!
— What's new in McLaren and Bathurst Update (v5.5.0)
The HOLDEN Commodore VF (2017) is available in two series:
- Supercars Championship '17 career series in the Elite category
- Holden Domination bonus series in the Elite category.
This vehicle was added in the Real Racing 3 McLaren and Bathurst Update (v5.5.0) released in September 2017 and can be unlocked by earning ?? or ?? trophies in Supercars Championship '17.
This vehicle can be acquired for 660 or 528 with showcase discount. It can sometimes be bought for ?? as a 'Get it Now' price, unlocking Holden Domination.
This vehicle is available to win in the following special event:
- Commodore VF (2017) Championship available in the McLaren and Bathurst Update (v5.5.0) released in Sept 17.
This car has twelve liveries to choose from:
- No. 2 (Mobil 1-Walkinshaw Racing) (driven by Scott Pye)
- No. 8 (Clipsal 500-Brad Jones Racing) (driven by Nick Percat)
- No. 9 (Penrite-Erebus Motorsport) (driven by David Reynolds)
- No. 14 (Freightliner Racing-Brad Jones Racing) (driven by Tim Slade)
- No. 18 (Preston Hire-Charlie Schwerkolt Racing) (driven by Lee Holdsworth)
- No. 21 (Team Cool Drive-Brad Jones Racing) (driven by Tim Blanchard)
- No. 22 (Boost Mobile-Walkinshaw Racing) (driven by James Courtney)
- No. 33 (Wilson Security-Garry Rogers Motorsport) (driven by Garth Tander)
- No. 34 (Wilson Security-Garry Rogers Motorsport) (driven by James Moffat)
- No. 62 (Repair Management-Lucas Dumbrell Motorsport) (driven by Alex Rullo)
- No. 99 (GB Galvanizing-Erebus Motorsport) (driven by Dale Wood)
- No. 888 (Team Vortex-Triple Eight Race Engineering) (driven by Craig Lowndes)
|48.7|| 191 mph|
|3.60 s|| 146 ft|
|1.44 g||660 |
| Max PR|
| 198 mph|
|3.49 s|| 141.6 ft|
|1.49 g|| R$432,300 |
| Max PR|
| 215 mph|
|3.18 s|| 130.0 ft|
|1.61 g|| +943 |
| Top Speed|
|White|| purchase before any upgrades|
Or instant purchase
|Green||purchase after any upgrades|
For upgrades, including PR values, please see the project page Holden Commodore VF (2017), please be aware PR values can vary, depending on the upgrade order.
|Commodore VF (2016) • Commodore VF (2017)|
|Supercars Championship '17|
|NISSAN Altima (2017) • Ford Falcon FG X (2017) • HOLDEN Commodore VF (2017)|
|HOLDEN Commodore VF (2017)|