|This page uses Creative Commons Licensed content from Wikipedia (view authors).|
|“||Supercheap Auto Bathurst 1000|
The Supercheap Auto Bathurst 1000 is a true test of fortitude and skill featuring two new Supercars: the Holden Commodore VF and the Ford Falcon FG X!
— What's new in Bathurst Update [v4.6.2].
The HOLDEN Commodore VF is an executive car that has been produced by HOLDEN since June 2013. It is the second and last significant restyled iteration of the final fourth generation of the HOLDEN Commodore to be manufactured in Australia. Its range consists of the sedan and station wagon variants that sell under the luxury HOLDEN Calais (VF) nameplate. Also available is the commercial utility variant that sells under the HOLDEN Ute (VF) nameplate.
The Commodore SS sedan is exported to the United States and rebadged as the Chevrolet SS. HOLDEN Special Vehicles (HSV) uses the VF series as the basis of its performance Gen-F sedan, wagon and utility range, which are also exported to the United Kingdom and rebadged as the Vauxhall VXR8 range.
In December 2013, GM announced that it will discontinue Australian production of the VF Commodore and all other Australian production in 2017.
The VF Commodore is currently used by teams running HOLDENs in the Australian Supercars Championship, previously known as V8 Supercars.
The V8 Supercar version features a 5-litre V8 engine, 18-inch control wheels, a specially designed aerodynamics kit, a polycarbonate windscreen as well as many category control parts. Only certain body panels are common between the road car and the V8 Supercar, as well as the headlights and tail lamps, with the rest of the components being custom made by each team.
The Holden Commodore VF is available in two series:
- Supercars Championship '16 career series in the Elite category
- Supercars: Holden vs Ford bonus series in the Elite category
This vehicle was added in the Bathurst Update (v4.6.2) released in September 2016 and can be unlocked by earning 30 trophies in Supercars Championship '16 or by earning 5 trophies in Supercars: Holden vs Ford or by completing the Supercheap Auto Bathurst 1000 special event.
This vehicle can be acquired for 650 or 520 with showcase discount. It can sometimes be bought for 725 as a 'Get it Now' price, unlocking Supercars: Holden vs Ford.
In the game, there are ten liveries to choose from:
- No. 2 (Mobil 1-Walkinshaw Racing), driven by Garth Tander (Australia) and Warren Luff (Australia).
- No. 14 (Freightliner Racing-Brad Jones Racing), driven by Tim Slade (Australia) and Ashley Walsh (Australia).
- No. 18 (Preston Hire-Charlie Schwerkolt Racing), driven by Lee Holdsworth (Australia) and Karl Reindler (Australia).
- No. 19 (Stix-Tekno Autosports), driven by Will Davison (Australia) and Jonathon Webb (Australia).
- No. 21 (CoolDrive-Britek Motorsport), driven by Tim Blanchard (Australia) and Macauley Jones (Australia).
- No. 22 (Mobil 1-Walkinshaw Racing), driven by James Courtney (Australia) and Jack Perkins (Australia).
- No. 222 (SP Tools-Lucas Dumbrell Motorsport), driven by Nick Percat (Australia) and Cameron McConville (Australia).
- No. 8 (BOC-Brad Jones Racing), driven by Jason Bright (Australia) and Andrew Jones (Australia).
- No. 888 (Team Vortex-Triple Eight Race Engineering), driven by Craig Lowndes (Australia) and Steven Richards (New Zealand).
- No. 9 (Penrite-Erebus Motorsport), driven by David Reynolds (Australia) and Craig Baird (New Zealand).
|46.1|| 192 mph|
|3.60 s|| 148.0 ft|
|1.36 g||650 |
| Max PR|
| 199 mph|
|3.44 s|| 145.1 ft|
|1.42 g|| R$399,000 |
| Max PR|
| 218 mph|
|3.02 s|| 140.0 ft|
|1.54 g|| +928 |
| Top Speed|
|White|| purchase before any upgrades|
Or instant purchase
|Green||purchase after any upgrades|
For upgrades, including PR values, please see the project page Holden Commodore VF (2016), please be aware PR values can vary, depending on the upgrade order.
|Commodore VF (2016) • Commodore VF (2017)|
|Supercars Championship '16|
|NISSAN Altima (2016) • Ford Falcon FG X (2016) • HOLDEN Commodore VF (2016)|
|Supercars: Holden Vs Ford|
|HOLDEN Commodore VF (2016) • Ford Falcon FG X (2016)|