The Ford Fusion (Team Penske - 2015) is a race version of the production Ford Fusion. In the game, it is Team Penske's car for the Federated Auto Parts 400. In real life, it was driven by Joey Logano (No. 22) and Brad Keselowski (No.2). Joey Logano won the 2015 Daytona 500 in this car. Two of Brad Keselowski's liveries are featured in the game.
The Ford Fusion (Team Penske - 2015) is available in two series:
- NASCAR All-Star Series career series in the NASCAR category.
- Brad Keselowski's Champion Cup bonus series in the NASCAR category.
The car was added in the NASCAR Update (v3.6) of the game and can be unlocked by completing Federated Auto Parts 400 or as soon as the Brad Keselowski's Champion Cup bonus series part of the NASCAR category is unlocked. It can be bought for 750 .
There are three available liveries for this car in the game
- Official Team Penske livery.
- Brad Keselowski's No. 2 Blue Deuce livery - originally on the car.
- Brad Keselowski's No. 2 Alliance Truck Parts livery - can be won by completing the sponsor collection in Brad Keselowski's Champion Cup
|44.0|| 198 mph|
|3.61 s|| 100.0 ft|
|1.11 g||750 |
| Max PR|
|50.2|| 205 mph|
|3.47 s|| 95.8 ft|
|1.18 g|| R$1,411,100 |
| Max PR|
|58.5|| 214 mph|
|3.31 s|| 90.0 ft|
|1.30 g|| +812 |
| Top Speed|
For upgrades, including PR values, please see the project page Ford Fusion (Team Penske - 2015), please be aware PR values can vary, depending on the upgrade order.
| Fusion (NASCAR Academy) • Focus RS • Shelby GT500 • Mustang GT Premium • Ford GT • SHELBY GT350R |
Ford GT FIA GT1 • Falcon FG X • Fusion (Team Penske - 2015) • Fusion (Team Penske - 2016)
Fusion (Stewart-Haas Racing) • SHELBY GT350R R3 Spec • GT Le Mans • Fusion (Richard Petty Motorsports)
|Brad Keselowski's Champion Cup|
|Ford Fusion (Team Penske - 2015)|