|This page uses Creative Commons Licensed content from Wikipedia (view authors).|
Three supercars the new Ford Falcon FG X and Holden Commodore VF, and the old favourite McLaren P1™ GTR are getting the LTS treatment. Earn them, and a fist full of Gold!
The 2017 variant features the same 5-litre V8 engine as the 2016 version. It currenlty races in the Australian Supercars Championship.
The Ford Falcon FG X (2017) is available in two series:
- Supercars Championship '17 career series in the Elite category
- Ford Supremacy bonus series in the Elite category.
This vehicle was added in the Real Racing 3 McLaren and Bathurst Update (v5.5.0) released in September 2017 and can be unlocked by earning ?? or ?? trophies in Supercars Championship '17.
This vehicle can be acquired for 660 or 528 with showcase discount. It can sometimes be bought for ?? as a 'Get it Now' price, unlocking Ford Supremacy.
This vehicle was available to win in the following special event:
This car has five liveries to choose from:
- No. 6 (Monster Energy-Prodrive Racing Australia) (driven by Cameron Waters)
- No. 12 (Shell V-Power-Dick Johnson Racing Team Penske) (driven by Fabian Coulthard)
- No. 17 (Shell V-Power-Dick Johnson Racing Team Penske) (driven by Scott McLaughlin)
- No. 55 (Supercheap Auto-Prodrive Racing Australia) (driven by Chaz Mostert)
- No. 56 (MEGA Racing-Prodrive Racing Australia) (driven by Jason Bright)
|48.7|| 191 mph|
|3.55 s|| 147.0 ft|
|1.41 g||660 |
| Max PR|
| 197 mph|
|3.44 s|| 140.6 ft|
|1.47 g|| R$432,300 |
| Max PR|
| 214 mph|
|3.13 s|| 129.0 ft|
|1.59 g|| +943 |
| Top Speed|
|White|| purchase before any upgrades|
Or instant purchase
|Green||purchase after any upgrades|
For upgrades, including PR values, please see the project page Ford Falcon FG X (2017), please be aware PR values can vary, depending on the upgrade order.
|Supercars Championship '17|
|NISSAN Altima (2017) • Ford Falcon FG X (2017) • HOLDEN Commodore VF (2017)|
|Ford Falcon FG X (2017)|