4 hours 45 minutes
A new Exclusive Series is here! Fully upgrade your Ferrari F14 T and race against tightly performance mathced opponents for big rewards!
The Ferrari F14 T is a racing car designed by Nicholas Tombazis, Rory Byrne and James Allison and constructed by Scuderia Ferrari to compete in the 2014 Formula One racing season where it was driven by Spanish racing driver Fernando Alonso (No. 14) and Finnish driver Kimi Räikkönen (No. 7).
The name was chosen by a poll from fans. "14" represents the year of competition and "T" refers to the shift to turbocharged engines.
In the 2014 F1 season this car failed to win a race.
Its sucessor was the Ferrari SF15-T.
The Ferrari F14 T is available in three series:
- Campionato Scuderia Ferrari career series in the Legend category
- Ferrari Evolution bonus series in the Legend category
- Ferrari F14 T (Exclusive Series) in the Exclusive Series category
This vehicle was added in the Scuderia Ferrari Update (v3.0) released in December 2014 alongside with the Ferrari 375 F1 and Ferrari 412 T2 showcasing three generations of Ferrari's Formula One vehicles. It is unlocked as soon as Campionato Scuderia Ferrari is unlocked or by earning 3 trophies in Ferrari Evolution.
This vehicle can be acquired for 1,050 or 840 with showcase discount.
Previously the vehicle had been featured in the Scuderia Ferrari Championship special event which allowed players to get the F14 T for free if they could successfully complete all of the goals given during January 2015. It then re-appeared in May 2015 with some of the goals altered for the second version of the challenge.
In the game, there are two liveries to choose from:
- No.7, driven by Kimi Räikkönen (Finland).
- No.14, driven by Fernando Alonso (Spain).
|99.0|| 205 mph|
|2.00 s|| 55.0 ft|
|2.95 g||1,050 |
| Max PR|
| 215 mph|
|1.88 s|| 51.7 ft|
|3.21 g|| R$977,200 |
| Max PR|
| 236 mph|
|1.70 s|| 46.0 ft|
|3.54 g|| +1,246 |
| Top Speed|
For upgrades, including PR values, please see the project page Ferrari F14 T, please be aware PR values can vary, depending on the upgrade order.
- This is the only vehicle featuring Chinese characters, mainly the Weichai sponsor.
- ↑ The only way to get this car with showcase discount is to unlock it in Ferrari Evolution, which was only possible to unlock by completing MotorFiesta 1 when it still was a time-limited special event.
| F40 • F50 • FF • 458 Spider • 458 Italia • 599 GTO • F12berlinetta • F12tdf|
Enzo Ferrari • 412 T2 • 488 GTE • F14 T • LaFerrari • FXX K • 375 F1
|Campionato Scuderia Ferrari|
|Ferrari F14 T|
|Ferrari 412 T2 • Ferrari F14 T|