|“||Peak of the XX Programme||”|
— In-game description.
Race your iconic fully upgraded cars against tightly performance-matched opponents for big rewards! Five Exclusive Series have been added - the first of many...
— What's new in Jaguar Update (v4.5.1)
More of your favourite special events have returned—No Compromise, One on 1, and Lamborghini's Legacy! Earn three cars, and a hoard of Gold!
— What's new in Ferrari Update (v6.2).
The FERRARI FXX K is the hard core, track version of the FERRARI LAFERRARI. It was designed by Flavio Manzoni. Production started in 2015. A total of 40 units has been built.
The FERRARI FXX K is available in two series:
- Italian Prime bonus series in the Legend group
- Ferrari FXX K (Exclusive Series) in the Exclusive Series category
This vehicle was added in the Lotus Update (v4.4.1) released in June 2016 and can be unlocked by earning 24 trophies in Italian Prime. Fully-upgrading this car, once owned, will unlock Ferrari FXX K (Exclusive Series).
This vehicle can be acquired for 950 or 760 with showcase discount. It can sometimes be bought for ?? as a 'Get it Now' price, unlocking Italian Prime.
This vehicle was available to win in the following special events:
This vehicle is available to win in the following special events:
In the game, there are six liveries to choose from:
- No.10 (Default - Red and silver), driven by Henrik Hedman (Sweden).
- No.15 (Yellow and black), driven by Christine Sloss (USA).
- No.13 (Red and gold), driven by Eberhard Jung (Germany).
- No.27 (Blue and white), driven by Peter Mann (USA).
- No.44 (Black and gold), driven by John Taylor (USA).
- No.47 (White and maroon), driven by Moto (Japan).
Each additional livery can be acquired for 22 .
|78.8|| 230 mph|
|2.50 s|| 82.0 ft|
|1.45 g||950 |
| Max PR|
| 237 mph|
|2.41 s|| 78.7 ft|
|1.50 g|| R$1,216,100 |
| Max PR|
| 251 mph|
|2.25 s|| 68.0 ft|
|1.67 g|| +1,419 |
| Top Speed|
|White|| purchase before any upgrades|
Or instant purchase
|Green||purchase after any upgrades|
For upgrades, including PR values, please see the project page FERRARI FXX K, please be aware PR values can vary, depending on the upgrade order.
- The K in the new car’s name is a reference to the KERS (Kinetic Energy Recovery System) used to maximise performance on the track.
|F40 • TESTAROSSA • F50 • F430 • FF • 458 SPIDER • 458 ITALIA • J50 • 599 GTO • F12BERLINETTA • F12TDF • 812 SUPERFAST • ENZO FERRARI • 412 T2 • 488 GTE • F14 T • LAFERRARI • FXX K • 375 F1|
|FERRARI LAFERRARI • LAMBORGHINI SESTO ELEMENTO • PAGANI ZONDA R • FERRARI FXX K|
|Ferrari FXX K (Exclusive Series)|
|FERRARI FXX K|