List of Event Types
- Full article: Autocross
Autocross is an event where players must complete a certain section of the track within a time limit set by their TSM competitors.
- Full article: Cup
- Full article: Drag Race
A Drag Race is a short flat-out sprint event in which players must manage their transmission right in order to make a perfect shift. The distance you have to drive is 400 metres.
- Full article: Elimination
An Elimination race is where players will have to avoid being last as they will otherwise face elimination.
- Full article: Endurance
An Endurance race is where players will have to overtake opponents and complete lap times to accumulate more race time and drive as far as they can.
- Full article: Formula E
New to the Formula E Update (v5.0.0) released on December 13th 2016.
Head To Head
- Full article: Head To Head
A Head To Head race is where players will have to face an opponent and beat them in order to win a trophy.
- Full article: Hunter
A Hunter event is where players must chase down the "hunted" car and cross complete the lap as far away from the "hunted" car as possible.
Full article: NASCAR
A NASCAR event is where players race in a cup but with larger grid and slipstream (drafting). This game mode is restricted to the NASCAR vehicles, but not tracks.
- Full article: Speed Record
A Speed Record event is where players must set the fastest top speed amongst their TSM competitors on a full circuit run.
- Full article: Speed Snap
A Speed Snap event is where players must complete a section of the track and hit the finish with the highest top speed as possible amongst their TSM competitors.
- Full article: Time Trial
A Time Trial event is where players must set their best time on a certain race track without going off-track.
Max number for each event types
- Autocross = 10. (from Grip Fiends and Formula E: Experience)
- Cup = 23. (from Spadaconcept Supercar Showcase and Ferrari Evolution)
- Drag Race = 5. (from Classic Skyline Challenge, Grand Tourer Supremacy Series and Vertex Series)
- Elimination = 10. (from GT1 Grand Tour)
- Endurance = 7. (from Ford Shelby R3 Spec GT350R World Series)
- Formula E = 21. (from Formula E: Experience)
- Head To Head = 8. (from Road Car International, Vertex Series and McLaren Generations)
- Hunter = 8. (from Formula E: Experience)
- NASCAR = 37. (from Brad Keselowski's Champion Cup, Kyle Busch's Champion Cup, Tony Stewart's Champion Cup and Dale Earnhardt, Jr.'s Champion Cup)
- Speed Record = 7. (from Formula E: Experience)
- Speed Snap = 8. (from Endurance Champions)
- Time Trial = 7. (from 50 Years of 911 and Endurance Champions)
- Total = 66. (from Formula E: Experience)