The Chevrolet SS (Stewart-Haas Racing - 2015) is a race version of the production SS, featuring a 6.2 L V8. In the game, it is the Stewart-Haas Racing Team's car for Federated Auto Parts 400. In real life, this car was driven by Kevin Harvick (No.4), Danica Patrick (No.10), Tony Stewart (No.14), and Regan Smith / Kurt Busch (No.41). This car won the 2015 Kobalt 400, CampingWorld.com 500, Toyota Owners 400, Quicken Loans 400 and AAA 400. Two of Tony Stewart's liveries are featured in the game.
The Chevrolet SS (Stewart-Haas Racing - 2015) is available in two series:
- NASCAR All-Star Series career series in the NASCAR category
- Tony Stewart's Champion Cup bonus series in the NASCAR category
This vehicle was added in the NASCAR Update (v3.6) released in September 2015 and can be unlocked by completing FEDERATED AUTO PARTS 400 - Stewart-Haas Racing or as soon as Tony Stewart's Champion Cup is unlocked.
This vehicle can be acquired for 750 .
There are three available liveries for this car in the game
- Official Stewart-Haas Racing livery
- Tony Stewart's No. 14 Mobil 1 livery - could be won by completing the FEDERATED AUTO PARTS 400 - Stewart-Haas Racing
- Tony Stewart's No. 14 Bass Pro Shops livery - can be won by completing the sponsorships collection in Tony Stewart's Champion Cup - originally on the car
|44.0|| 197 mph|
|3.58 s|| 102.0 ft|
|1.12 g||750 |
| Max PR|
|50.2|| 204 mph|
|3.44 s|| 97.8 ft|
|1.19 g|| R$1,411,100 |
| Max PR|
|58.5|| 213 mph|
|3.28 s|| 92.0 ft|
|1.32 g|| +812 |
| Top Speed|
For upgrades, including PR values, please see the project page Chevrolet SS (Stewart-Haas Racing - 2015), please be aware PR values can vary, depending on the upgrade order.
| SS (NASCAR Academy) • Cobalt SS • Camaro ZL1 • CORVETTE STINGRAY Z51 • Corvette ZR1 • '69 Stingray 427 |
SS (Hendrick Motorsports - 2015) • SS (Stewart-Haas Racing - 2015) • SS (Stewart-Haas Racing - 2016)
SS (Hendrick Motorsports - 2016) • SS (Hendrick Motorsports - 2017) • Corvette C7.R
|Tony Stewart's Champion Cup|
|Chevrolet SS (Stewart-Haas Racing - 2015)|