The Chevrolet SS (Hendrick Motorsports - 2015) is a race version of the production SS, featuring a 6.2L V8. In the game, it is the Hendrick Motorsports' car for the Federated Auto Parts 400. In real life, it was driven by Kasey Kahne (No. 5), Jeff Gordon (No. 24), Jimmie Johnson (No. 48) and Dale Earnhardt Jr. (No. 88). This car won the 2015 Folds of Honor QuikTrip 500, Duck Commander 500, SpongeBob SquarePants 400, FedEx 400, GEICO 500, Coke Zero 400, Goody's Headache Relief Shot 500, AAA Texas 500 and Quicken Loan Race for Heroes 500. Two of Dale Earnhardt Jr.'s liveries are featured in the game.
The Chevrolet SS (Hendrick Motorsports - 2015) is available in two series:
- NASCAR All-Star Series career series in the NASCAR category
- Dale Earnhardt, Jr.'s Champion Cup bonus series in the NASCAR category
This vehicle was added in the NASCAR Update (v3.6) released in September 2015 and can be unlocked by completing FEDERATED AUTO PARTS 400 - Hendrick Motorsports or as soon as Dale Earnhardt, Jr.'s Champion Cup is unlocked.
This vehicle can be acquired for 750 .
There are three available liveries for this car in the game
- Official Hendrick Motorsports livery
- Dale Earnhardt Jr.'s No. 88 Nationwide livery - could be won by completing the FEDERATED AUTO PARTS 400 - Hendrick Motorsports - originally on the car
- Dale Earnhardt Jr.'s No. 88 Mountain Dew livery - can be won by completing the sponsorships collection in Dale Earnhardt, Jr.'s Champion Cup
|44.1|| 197 mph|
|3.60 s|| 101.0 ft|
|1.12 g||750 |
| Max PR|
| 204 mph|
|3.46 s|| 96.8 ft|
|1.19 g|| R$1,411,100 |
| Max PR|
| 213 mph|
|3.30 s|| 91.0 ft|
|1.32 g|| +812 |
| Top Speed|
|White|| purchase before any upgrades|
Or instant purchase
|Green||purchase after any upgrades|
For upgrades, including PR values, please see the project page Chevrolet SS (Hendrick Motorsports - 2015), please be aware PR values can vary, depending on the upgrade order.
| SS (NASCAR Academy) • Cobalt SS • Camaro ZL1 • CORVETTE STINGRAY Z51 • Corvette ZR1 • '69 Stingray 427 |
SS (Hendrick Motorsports - 2015) • SS (Stewart-Haas Racing - 2015) • SS (Stewart-Haas Racing - 2016)
SS (Hendrick Motorsports - 2016) • SS (Hendrick Motorsports - 2017) • Corvette C7.R
|Dale Earnhardt, Jr.'s Champion Cup|
|Chevrolet SS (Hendrick Motorsports - 2015)|