|This page uses Creative Commons Licensed content from Wikipedia (view authors).|
- For the 2014 edition of this car, see this: Audi R18 e-tron quattro (2014)
|“||This agile Audi has high downforce and will dominate the turns.||”|
— In-game description
The Audi R18 e-tron quattro (2015) is an evolution of the 2014 R18 e-tron quattro made by Audi and was made to compete in the 2015 FIA World Endurance Championship's Le Mans Prototype 1 (LMP1-H) class. Two regular cars were driven by Audi Sport Team Joest, while a third car was raced at Le Mans.
There have been many developments of the initial model, and the latest competed in the 2016 World Endurance Championship. The R18 was withdrawn from the World Endurance Championship after the 2016 season due to Audi pulling out of the sport.
The Audi R18 e-tron quattro (2015) is available in one series:
This vehicle can be acquired for 950 or 760 with showcase discount.
This vehicle is used in the following special events:
- Used in Le Mans: Legends in Stage 4 Goal 2.
This vehicle was available to win in the following special event:
- Used in Le Mans - Pursuit of Victory available in the Le Mans: Pursuit of Victory Update (v3.4) released in June 2015
In the game, there are two liveries to choose from:
- No.7 (Red racing stripe and red mirrors), driven by Andre Lotterer (Germany), Benoit Treluyer (France) and Marcel Fassler (Switzerland).
- No.8 (White racing stripe and white mirrors), driven by Oliver Jarvis (United Kingdom), Lucas di Grassi (Brazil) and Loic Duval (France).
|90.5|| 235 mph|
|2.60 s|| 84.0 ft|
|2.09 g||950 |
| Max PR|
| 242 mph|
|2.35 s|| 80.1 ft|
|2.38 g|| R$760,100 |
| Max PR|
| 261 mph|
|1.99 s|| 78.0 ft|
|2.59 g|| +966 |
| Top Speed|
|White|| purchase before any upgrades|
Or instant purchase
|Green||purchase after any upgrades|
For upgrades, including PR values, please see the project page Audi R18 e-tron quattro (2015), please be aware PR values can vary, depending on the upgrade order.
|TT RS Coupe • R8 V10 Coupe • R8 LMS ultra • R8 V10 Spyder • R18 e-tron quattro (2015) • R18 e-tron quattro (2014)|
|Porsche 919 Hybrid (2015) • Audi R18 e-tron quattro (2015) • NISSAN GT-R LM Nismo (2015)|