|This page uses Creative Commons Licensed content from Wikipedia (view authors).|
- For the 2015 edition of this car, see this: Audi R18 e-tron quattro (2015)
The Audi R18 e-tron quattro (2014) is a continuation of the 2013 model year, made to compete in the new-for-2014 LMP1-H category. Changes included a revised 4.0L Turbo TDI V6 engine and a new seven-speed sequential manual gearbox. It has heavily revised aerodynamics and improved safety measures over the 2013 R18. The Audi R18 e-tron quattro was again altered for the 2015 season.
This car won the 2014 24 Hours of Le Mans and the 2014 6 Hours of Circuit of the Americas.
The Audi R18 e-tron quattro (2014) available in one series:
It is the most expensive R$ car in-game, and can be acquired for R$4,000,000 or R$3,200,000 with showcase discount, with a shipping time of 1 day 2 hours. It can sometimes be bought for 950 as a 'Get it Now' price.
This vehicle is used in the following special events:
- Used in Road To Le Mans stage 7 goals 3-4, stage 10 goals 1-7
- Used in MotorFiesta 1 Stage 01 Goal 1 and in Stage 03 Goal 4
In the game, there are three liveries to choose from:
- No.1 (White mirrors), driven by Tom Kristensen (Denmark), Lucas di Grassi (Brazil) and Marc Gene (Spain) - originally on the car.
- No.2 (Red mirrors), driven by Andre Lotterer (Germany), Benoit Treluyer (France) and Marcel Fassler (Switzerland).
- No.3 (Black mirrors), driven by Marco Bonanomi (Italy), Filipe Albuquerque (Portugal) and Oliver Jarvis (United Kingdom).
|89.9|| 234 mph|
|2.56 s|| 84.0 ft|
| Max PR|
| 245 mph|
|2.27 s|| 80.7 ft|
|2.24 g|| R$2,560,600 |
| Max PR|
| 257 mph|
|2.04 s|| 79.0 ft|
|2.50 g|| +1,645 |
| Top Speed|
|White|| purchase before any upgrades|
Or instant purchase
|Green||purchase after any upgrades|
For upgrades, including PR values, please see the project page Audi R18 e-tron quattro (2014), please be aware PR values can vary, depending on the upgrade order.
|TT RS Coupe • R8 V10 Coupe • R8 LMS ultra • R8 V10 Spyder • R18 e-tron quattro (2015) • R18 e-tron quattro (2014)|
| Porsche 911 RSR (2013) • Porsche 911 RSR (2014)|
Porsche 919 Hybrid (2014) • Audi R18 e-tron quattro (2014) • TOYOTA TS040 Hybrid (2014)