|“||Balance of Power|
Surpass the stats, and prove your racing prowess with the all-new Aston Martin Vantage GTE in the latest 8-day special event: Balance of Power! Race the debate that's shaping modern motorsports!
— What's new in Aston Martin and Daytona 500 Update (v6.1.0).
Fully upgrade both the 2017 Aston Martin Vantage GTE and the McLaren MP4/4 to unlock new Exclusive Series.
— What's new in Ferrari Update (v6.2).
The 2017 version of the ASTON MARTIN VANTAGE GTE is an upgraded variant of the 2016 model which had changes to the car’s aerodynamics to increase downforce and reduce lap times. It won the 2017 24 Hours of Le Mans in the GTE-Pro Category.
The ASTON MARTIN VANTAGE GTE (2017) is available in two series:
- GTE-Pro: Aston Martin and Porsche bonus series in the Legend group
- 2017 Aston Martin Vantage GTE (Exclusive Series) in the Exclusive Series category
This vehicle was added in the Aston Martin and Daytona 500 Update (v6.1.0) released in February 2018 and can be unlocked by earning 29 trophies in GTE-Pro: Aston Martin and Porsche. Fully upgrading this car, will unlock [[2017 Aston Martin Vantage GTE (Exclusive Series)]
This vehicle can be acquired for 650 or 520 with showcase discount. It can sometimes be bought for ?? as a 'Get it Now' price, unlocking GTE-Pro: Aston Martin and Porsche.
This vehicle is available to win in the following special event:
- Balance of Power available in the Aston Martin and Daytona 500 Update (v6.1.0) released in February 2018.
In the game, there are five liveries to choose from: LM GTE-PRO Class
- Aston Martin Racing No. 95 livery (Default), driven by Nicki Thiim, Marco Sørensen (Denmark) & Richie Stanaway (New Zealand)
- Aston Martin Racing No. 97 livery, driven by Darren Turner, Jonathan Adam (United Kingdom) & Daniel Serra (Brazil)
LM GTE-AM Class
- Aston Martin Racing No. 98 livery, driven by Paul Dalla Lana (Canada), Mathias Lauda (Austria) & Pedro Lamy (Portugal)
- TF Sport No. 90 livery, driven by Salih Yoluç (Turkey) , Euan Hankey & Rob Bell (United Kingdom)
- Beechdean AMR No. 99 livery, driven by Andrew Howard, Ross Gunn & Oliver Bryant (United Kingdom)
Each additional livery can be acquired for 19 .
|78.1|| 198 mph|
|2.89 s|| 83.0 ft|
|1.78 g||650 |
| Max PR|
| 203 mph|
|2.78 s|| 81.6 ft|
|1.81 g|| R$758,100 |
| Max PR|
| 223 mph|
|2.44 s|| 77.0 ft|
|1.91 g|| +1,088 |
| Top Speed|
|White|| purchase before any upgrades|
Or instant purchase
|Green||purchase after any upgrades|
For upgrades, including PR values, please see the project page ASTON MARTIN VANTAGE GTE (2017), please be aware PR values can vary, depending on the upgrade order.
|ASTON MARTIN (10)|
| DB9 • VANQUISH • V12 VANTAGE S • VANTAGE AMR PRO • VANTAGE N430 • VANTAGE GT3 • ONE-77 • VULCAN|
VANTAGE GTE (2012) • VANTAGE GTE (2017)
|GTE-Pro: Aston Martin and Porsche|
|PORSCHE 911 RSR (2017) • ASTON MARTIN VANTAGE GTE (2017)|
|2017 Aston Martin Vantage GTE (Exclusive Series)|
|ASTON MARTIN VANTAGE GTE (2017)|